Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Self Assessment

What is a blog?
A blog is a website created on the internet were people can discuss certain subjects and topics that they are interested in or to get updated on the topics; such as technology sports etc. Posts on a blog are updated and displayed in reverse chronological order so that people get updated with the newest information. An example of a good blog is:
Mashable

Why did I make my blog?
I created my blog as part of a school project in my media studies class where we are learning how to create an organised/appealing blog. We will use these blogs to post and update our work on the project.

My feedback
Most of my feedback was mainly positive: complimenting my background, saying that is was colourful and eye catching and added extra detail to the blog. Additionally, they said that the use of colours on the website was picked well and they all flowed together to make the website more pleasant to the eye. Lastly, i got told that the website was well organised and looked professional.
My only negative feedback was that the side bar was transparent and it was hard to see all the options on it, such as archive, which could confuse a viewer of the site. I have already acted o  the negative feedback and chose a colour that i think flows well with the rest of the site.

Mind Maps

Mind Maps Mind map - A diagram which presents information in usually a colourful, attractive and creative way. Mind maps are impor...